1. When will I be able to link my account?
Account linking will be available on 18th November 2022, 10am UTC+8.
2. When will Riot’s League/TFT server launch?
Riot's League/TFT server will be available on January 6, 2023.
3. Can I still play League/TFT after I linked my account?
You will still be able to play League/TFT as per usual.
4. How can I play Riot League/TFT moving forward? What do I need to do?
League will be available through the Riot multigame client, a single sign-on platform where all existing Riot games are housed.
5. What benefits do players stand to gain from migrating all accounts under one Riot ID?
Apart from gaining access to League and TFT via the Riot multi-game client where all existing Riot games are housed, SEA players can also expect more seamless content integration with in-game campaigns and cross-franchise events that were previously unavailable. Our goal is to provide SEA players with the best player experience, with the same in-game events and content as other League and TFT regions.
6. Will Riot support third party sites like OP.GG?
Pages like OP.GG are a massive resource for fans. While not officially affiliated with Riot, we do plan to reinstate support for such websites to use Riot Public API in the near future.
7. Will you have more offline events / marketing activities / partnerships with local brands?
Yes, all that is in the works! Aside from our hub team in Singapore, we are building teams in Philippines, Indonesia/Malaysia and Thailand, and working with our partners in Taiwan and Vietnam. Our goal is to continue bringing exciting activities to players locally. Stay tuned for more news on our websites and social channels!
8. What happens to League esports, particularly the Pacific Championship Series and the Vietnam Championship Series?
Riot has been operating the Pacific Championship Series since 2020 and we will continue to do so even after this publishing transition. We will also regain the ownership and operations of the Vietnam Championship Series. We will share more info on what to expect, at a later date.